Terms and Conditions
Welcome to India e-Visa. We assume that by placing an order at with us you agree to our terms and conditions. You are required to read and grasp these terms before requesting our services.
- If you do not agree to our terms, please visit our contact us page and send us a message with details of the issue you are facing.
- None of our employee, agent, broker or associate is allowed to change or customize these terms and conditions for any of our customers. We will not be responsible for any false claims made by any of our employee, agent, broker or associate.
- Our company puts its best efforts to process your documentations for visa and other services at your request. However, we cannot be held liable for any delays or rejections of your visa or passport applications under any circumstances. As these procedures are handled by government bodies, we have no control over the process.
- In case of delays, visa rejections or additional document requirements additional expenses/costs will be borne by you(client). We are not responsible for the expenses, costs, fine or penalty imposed by governing bodies of respective departments
- You(client) are the only one responsible for the visa form submission. We are not responsible for rejection of visa application due to incomplete form, wrong information, typing errors or omitted fields done by you(client).
- It is client’s duty to make sure all the personal details are correct on their visa.
- Please do not purchase tickets unless your visa application is approved or we are not responsible for the tickets cost incurred in case your visa application is rejected.
- We assume all the information provided by you is accurate and correct. In case of any deceiving, false, hidden information or any pending or cleared criminal case found, your visa application will be immediately rejected and you will be reported to the concerned authority.
- In case your visa, passport, or any other document is lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen by the visa offices or employees of logistics company, the cost of re-issuance will be Borne by you(client).
- Visa fees are always non-refundable (even if the visa is not issued). Once we accept your request to apply the visa on your behalf, we begin the work immediately. our service charges will be non-refundable even if you decide to cancel your trip
- We reserve the right to change (either increase or decrease) the price of our services with or without any notification
- We reserve the right to hold your visa, passport or any documents in case of non-payment or partial payment.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any application or request at our sole discretion.
- In case of disputes if any, all that Court or legal processes must be proceeded in England only and must be governed by the laws of England.
- We try to answer all the customer queries as soon as possible, Keep in mind that due to increased customer queries, holidays or sudden emergency situation, It may take a while to respond to your queries. Our average response duration is 3 to 4 hours but we cannot guarantee that we will get back to you during this time frame only. We are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred due to delay in our response.