Follow the 3 simple steps!
Price for Indian OCI
Indian E Visa Information!
Having The Indian OCI Is No More A Challenging Task!
As per the Indian constitution, the individual can’t hold Indian and foreign visa simultaneously. The scheme was introduced for the necessity of the “dual citizenship” particularly from the Diaspora in North America. To overcome these issues, India’s overseas citizenship was introduced by amending the citizenship act. As per this act, it is possible to have the overseas citizen of India for anyone. However, they should be a person of Indian origin on 26th January 1950 or after.
Our assistance for OCI
At Unique visa Services, you can find the team of professionals who deal with the legal activities. If you are looking for the Indian oci Application, our team will help you highly throughout the process. We hold the record of assisting the people for the respective services and easily availing the service from the Indian Government.
- Should be the citizen of Indian from or after 26th January 1950
- Belonging to the territory that becomes a part of India after 15th August 1947
- In case of a minor child for Indian oci, the parent should be a citizen of India or grandchild or great-grandchild of such citizen.
- Lifelong multiple entry visa to visit India for any needs
- Parity with the Non-resident Indians concerning the facilities available to them in terms like financial, economic, educational field except in matters relating to the acquisitions of the plantation properties or agriculture.
- The registered overseas citizen of Indian cardholder will have the same charge as the same entry fee as the domestic Indian visitor’s national park and wildlife sanctuaries in India.
- What is the processing time for the OCI application?
Commonly, it will take around 4 to 6 weeks for the process. It can even delay beyond the specific time frame due to any of the technical reasons. We advice all the applicants to have a clear travel plan for the OCI.
- How can I apply for the spouse basis?
You may qualify the OCI based on the spouse if you have registered the marriage and the spouse holds the valid Indian passport or OCI card. Also, your marriage should be subsisted for at least two years.
- Is it necessary to have a lifelong visa sticker in the passport?
No, currently, the lifelong visa has been discontinued by the Indian Government. So, the applicants are advised to carry the valid OCI card with the current foreign passport.
- Why should I have an OCI cardholder?
It allows you with multiple entries, a multi-purpose lifelong visa to visit India. You can also have an exemption from registration with the local police authority for a longer time. Parity with non-resident Indians regarding the economic, financial and education field, except in relation to acquisition of agriculture or plantation properties.